Monday, February 26, 2018

Sneak a Peek at Next Week (February 26-March 2)

Happy Monday!!   My students used Google Slides to make presentations about famous African Americans.  First, they had to record their research and then they put this information on a Google Slide.  They presented their projects today, and I was so impressed with their projects.   Also, MAP testing will be coming up soon, probably around the third week of March.  I will give you the dates as soon as I know them.  Please encourage your child to work on Compass Learning at home as this is a great site for MAP practice!!   I hope everyone has a great weekend and don't forget to read, read, read! 

Sneak a Peek at Next Week (February 26-March 2)
Special Friends of the Week: 
Monday- Emma 
(Tech Lab)
Tuesday- Autumn
 (Music)

Wednesday- Isla (P.E.)
Thursday- 
Isa (Science Lab)

Friday- 
Zoe (Art)
Reading Story- Thundercake 
Language Arts Skills- Point of View, Interpreting Non-Fiction Text, Types of Genres,  
Writing- Lucy Calkins Opinion Writing (Friendly Letter Format)
Math- 
Time
Social Sciences - 
Weather (Types of Severe Weather, Weather Tools)

 
Important Dates:


Test Dates:
*Friday, March 2nd - Math Assessment on Time

Important Notes: 
*Spelling City- I have attached the spelling and vocabulary list (list 12). 

No comments:

Post a Comment