Happy Friday!! I hope everyone has a nice weekend, and don't forget to read, read, read!!
Sneak a Peek at Next Week (October 16 - 20)
Sneak a Peek at Next Week (October 16 - 20)
Special Friends of the Week:
Monday- Justin (P.E.)
Monday- Justin (P.E.)
Tuesday- Kirstin(Science)
Wednesday- Aiden (Art)
Thursday- Drayden (Half day)
Friday- No Leader (No School)
Wednesday- Aiden (Art)
Thursday- Drayden (Half day)
Friday- No Leader (No School)
Reading Stories- Ruby the Copycat and The Empty Pot
Language Arts Skills- Singular and Plural Possessive Nouns, Making Inferences
Writing- Lucy Calkins Narrative Writing
Math-
Measurement
Social Sciences -
Important Dates:
Our World
Important Dates:
*Thursday, October 19th - 1/2 Day for Parent-Teacher Conferences
*Friday, October 20th - Student Holiday
Test Dates:
*Thursday, October 19th - Math Assessment on Measurement
Important Notes:
*Spelling City- I have put our new spelling words into Spelling City. Students may access this at home by clicking on the link below and then selecting List 4. Also, I have attached the spelling and vocabulary list.

No comments:
Post a Comment